Thursday, August 28, 2008

Instant Karma!

Ok folks, the Law of Karma is in full effect, and if you're like me, you could use a little boost to your "good" karma. I know how it is. You cut a guy off in traffic, neglect to report your eBay profits on your taxes, embellish the facts a little when selling that used lawn mower on craigslist -- before you know it, your bad karma's sending up auditors and neighbors with garage bands that practice all night.

Good karma is essential to life, but where can you get it quickly in today's busy world?

Well, I'm here to provide a valuable service to the public! From now on my blog will feature a button in the "Links" section where you can buy a little good karma by sending me $5.00!

Just a simple click, and you can get that little boost you need! It's that easy!

But that's not all! To sweeten the deal, and add a little excitement, for every payment I receive I vow to roll two 6-sided dice and remit $50.00 to the sender if I roll two ones!

So, don't delay, get a quick boost to your karma and the chance to make a quick $45.00!

And have a great day!

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, especially those who happen to be married to my cousin on my father's side and are named Reese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home